Sunday, January 11, 2009

“cooking is an art”,

As I told you, “cooking is an art”, and the key to really enjoying a good meal is to have a wonderful atmosphere or the cultural ambiance that sets the mood for the kind of taste that enhances the menu scheme with more elegance than just a pretty dish.
I was visiting a client who owns a restaurant. While waiting, I saw a server, setting the table. She was folding a dinner napkin in a very decorative design that really gave the table an elegant atmosphere.

I asked her to make the napkin so I could watch. She did.
Now I can make table arrangements into delightful culture designs that will enrich any meal I choose to serve my friends.
‘Secrets of the Chef’ is not just how to cook food tasty, but it is composed with all the elements of our environment and its garnished presentation.

Punch up 'your flower' decoration
Fold Dinner Napkin Delightful Display

No comments:

Post a Comment